The challenge is set for LGBTI people and their allies to get working on their own stories. Create your own, work as a group or seek out an LGBTI story to profile in a visual, cartoon-ish or animated way.
The guidelines to be included in the NICHE YourStory Campaign?
1. Love to hear a story of an LGBTI person from regional, rural or remote Australian community (or with a connection to such a community).
2. The stories are usually best if they are a maximum of 3-5 minutes long.
3. For this campaign N.I.C.H.e would love to see people working together to make something with a highly visual, cartoon and/or animated format.
4. Love the stories to focus on LGBTI journeys and how LGBTI people have overcome challenges (suggested questions below).
5. There's no hurry (quality over haste) however N.I.C.H.E. are excited to hear from you when your stories are ready.
Daniel would love you to share them online: He’ll add the stories over the coming months to the collection so everyone can enjoy them (and share).
Contact the NICHE YourStory Campaign: firstname.lastname@example.org